Pinoy Seafood Paella is easy to prepare seafood dish using saffron-infused rice, chicken, sausage, and shellfish, paella is a hearty, mouthwatering dish that is sure to become a holiday staple. This rice dish with Spanish influences is simple to prepare in one pan and cooks in one pan!
- ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked)
- 1 kilo of crabs (pre-cooked)
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 pc tomato
- 1 pc red bell pepper
- 2 pcs onion red or white
- ½ cup Black olives
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp Kasubha/ Saffron Local
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp. magic sarap
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 cups water
- ½ slice lemon
- Prepare all the ingredients and cut.
- Heat the pan, add the butter and sauté the garlic until the fragrances come out and add the onion and bellpepper then add the tomato and stir.
- Add the crabs and mussel and some salt, sugar, magic sarap and pepper then Stir it well.
- Add the 2 tbsp of tomato paste and lemon juice. Stir and cover.
- Add the black olive and ½ cup of water then cover again.
- Open the cover and stir it again. Removed the seafoods from the pan.
- Add the kasubha, tomato paste, rice and 1 ½ cup of water. Stir it and cover, low heat only.
- Stir it frequently and let it reduce the water.
- When the water reduces, toppings with sauté mix seafood then cover it with foil until well cooked.
- Served while hot the pinoy paella and Enjoy!