This Creamy Chicken Sopas Recipe makes use of boneless chicken breasts and hot dogs. You may use bone-in chicken breast with skin too. Just make sure to remove the bones later on while you are shredding the meat. The hotdogs are nice to have. It also helps makes the dish look colorful and festive.
- ½ kilo Macaroni Noodles
- ½ kilo chicken
- ½ kilo cabbage / repolyo
- 1 carrot
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp. margarine
- 3 hotdogs
- 3 eggs
- 1 Can Evaporada Milk
- 3 tbsp. patis
- 2 or more Liters of water
- Sugar, Salt, magic sarap and pepper
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Wash and cut all the vegetables needed.
- Heat the pan with margarine and sauté the garlic, onion and chicken. Stir.
- Seasoned with sugar, salt, pepper, magic sarap and patis.
- Stir then add the sliced hotdog and stir until cooked.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Add the macaroni noodles and stir for 1 minute.
- Add 1 can evaporated milk and continues stir.
- Add the slice carrots.
- Lastly add the eggs and shredded cabbage stir and wait to cook.
- Serve and enjoy.