- 1 kg Pork
- 1/2 Cabbage
- 2 small bundle of pechay
- 2 small potatoes
- 2 pcs onion
- 1 thumb ginger
- 1 pc. Peppercorn
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, 1 pc laurel, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp seasoning granules
- 1.5 liters of Water
- Wash and cut all the vegetables and the pork.
- In a wok add the pork, water, ginger, onion, peppercorn and garlic. Cover and Bring to boil
- When its boiling, turn the heat into low and simmer for 1 hour or until the pork is soft.
- When the pork is soft add the potato.
- Last minute before cooking time seasoned with salt, seasoning granules and fish sauce, then add the pechay and cabbage.
- Served with fish sauce and chili on the side. Enjoy