String Beans Adobo (Adobong Sitaw), is one of the many vegetables my mom would cook for us when we were growing up. She would put it in soups, pinakbet (shrimp and vegetable stew) or cook it adobo style. String beans are not always available here in Vancouver. So, every time I see some at our local Asian store, I will always make string beans adobo.
- 1 bundle of Sitaw
- ¼ cup of Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. of vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt, Pepper and magic sarap
- 1 tbps. sugar
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 1 pc. of Onion
- Oil for sauté
- Sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the sitaw and stir.
- Add the soy sauce and stir.
- Add the seasoning with salt, pepper and magic sarap then stir.
- Lastly add the vinegar and sugar then stir until to cook.
- Serve hot with hot rice and enjoy.