This rice cooker chocolate cake is what you will need for your next party. Learn the recipe now!
We naturally love chocolates! Everything made of chocolates can make our hearts beat faster. Or that’s only us? We hope not because chocolates are the best! Whenever we feel sad or happy, chocolates are our go-to-food! And of course, it goes the same when it comes to cake. Who could resist a cake flavored with melted chocolate or cocoa or both? Heavenly! However, the problem of many people is that they do not know how to bake or they do not have an oven.
We give solutions to both in this rice cooker chocolate cake. It is flavored with chocolate but you will not need an oven to make it. Instead, we will use a rice cooker. Is that possible? Why don’t you try our recipe to know? Enjoy!
• 1 cup Fresh milk
• 1/2 cup oil
• 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1/4 cup cocoa powder
• 1 tsp baking powder
• Cream (optional)
• Chocolate for garnish (optional)
1. Grease the rice cooker with oil and put wax paper on it. Set aside
2. Mix the oil, milk and vanilla extract in other bowl. Set aside
3. In another bowl sift together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
4. Add the sugar in flour mixture and mix well.
5. Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients gradually and mix well until no lumps on it.
6. Pour the mixture in rice cooker and cook for 25 minutes or until the stick comes out clean.
7. Let it cool and remove in rice cooker.
8. Add cream and chocolate on top.
9. Serve and Enjoy!