The classic buko pandan will be extra rich with this recipe. Learn how to make it now!
Buko pandan is now a staple dessert in the Philippines. If you need a quick dessert to prepare, then it is the one. It is so easy that even a grader can make it. It is also affordable, and many are capitalizing on it as a business.
Buko pandan is probably a spin off from buko salad. However, instead of having the festive fruit cocktail and other ingredients (which are a bit expensive), only young coconut strips and buko pandan-flavored gulaman or jelly are needed in this sweet treat. But we make it a little extra in this recipe by adding nata, cheese, and sago. Sweet, creamy buko pandan! Despite the additions, it will still be within your budget.
Ready for a satisfying dessert today? Make this now!
- 2 cups or 5 pcs. of Buko or Young Coconut meat (Strips)
- 1 pack Gelatin pandan flavor (cook and diced)
- 2 pcs. Nestle Cream
- 1 big can of Condensed Milk
- 1 bottle of Nata De Coco
- ½ cup of Small Sago (cook)
- ½ cup of Cheese (Slice diced)
- Cook the gelatin according to its label, let it set and dice.
- In a clean bowl mix nestle cream and condensed milk. Mix well and set aside
- Add the slice gelatin, add the cook sago, add the nata de coco and add the coconut meat. Mix well
- Lastly add the slice cheese and mix again.
- Refrigerate for an hour before to serve.
- Serve and Enjoy the Special Buko Pandan.