- 2 tbsp. Coffee powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- Unflavored Gulaman white
- 1 pack Nestle cream
- 1 Small can Evaporated milk
- 1 can Condensed milk
- ½ pack cheese
- 6 cups of Water
- ½ cup sago(cook)
- In a cooking pot with water, add gulaman and sugar. Add the coffee powder and mix well until dissolved.
- Turn on the stove and stir until the mixture heated but not boiling.
- Put the gelatin mixture in a swallow pan and let it cool.
- Cut the gelatin into small cubes.
- Mix the nestle cream, evaporated milk, and condensed milk.
- Mix the gelatin, sago and milk mixture and add the slice cubes of cheese.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.