Hi guys! Please like, subscribe and hit the notification bell if you have not, to be notify my upcoming videos😊
This special seafood fried rice will allow you to save money while enjoying the great taste that you’ve always wanted! Try our recipe now!
This may look like chao fan or fried rice to you, but it is more than that! It has seafood that makes it more special! It is less like paella, but the taste is still superb! Paella is another rice dish that originated from Spain. It also has meat, seafood, and vegetables, but it has its distinct yellow color coming from the addition of saffron.
Anyways, our recipe here is more like fried rice. It is fried rice. But again, the addition of crab sticks makes all the difference. There is that yummy seafood flavor that you would surely crave for. It is not only appealing with its taste but to the eyes as well. Carrots, onions, and leeks add vibrance to this dish.
Are you ready to try this recipe? Enjoy!
- 8 – 10 pcs. Crabs stick
- 10 cups of Leaf-over rice
- ¼ cup of Butter
- ½ of Carrots (slice mince)
- 2 pcs. Eggs
- 1 pc. Onion (slice mince)
- 5 cloves of Garlic (slice mince)
- 2 – 3 pcs. Onion leeks (slice mince)
- 1 tsp. Salt, ½ tsp. Pepper and Seasoning Granules
- Oil for sauté
- Mash the left-over rice and slice the ingredients.
- Add few the butter and oil in cooking pan.
- Add the eggs and add the few of salt, pepper and seasoning granules. Stir and cook the scramble eggs. Set aside.
- Add the remaining oil then sauté the garlic and onions.
- Add the slice crabs stick and stir.
- Add the slice carrots and onion leeks then sauté.
- Add the left-over rice and stir until to cook.
- Before the cooking time add the cook, egg and stir again until cook and mix well.
- Serve and Enjoy the Special Seafood Fried Rice.