Chicken Wings recipe produces delicious chicken wings that are usually served as an appetizer. It comes with a dipping sauce (such as ranch or blue cheese dressing) and is best eaten with celery sticks. The hot sauce and chili powder makes this buffalo chicken wings recipe spicy. If you do not like your Chicken Wings too spicy, try to reduce the amount of hot sauce and chili powder.
- 1 kilo of Chicken wing
- 2 cups of Flour
- 1 pc. Egg
- ¼ cup of Ketchup
- 2 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. Sugar
- 5 cloves of
- 5 pcs. Calamansi
- 1 tsp. Salt and Pepper
- Chili flakes(toppings)
- Oil for frying
- Marinate the chicken wings into salt, pepper, egg and calamansi. Mix and set aside.
- Dip into flour the marinated wings until coated.
- Fry the coated wings until golden brown. Set aside.
- Sauté the garlic and add the sugar and add soy sauce, ketchup and add calamansi juice then mix well until dissolve the sugar.
- Add the fried wings into sweet chili sauce and mix until coated.
- Serve with chili flakes the sweet chili chicken wings.