- 1 small thumb ginger(grilled)
- 1 pc red onion (grilled)
- 1/2 orange (grilled)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp pepper and 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup of water
- 1/4 cup slurry (mix of 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch + 1/4 cup water)
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Heat the pan, add the grilled ginger, onion and orange.
- Add the soy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. Stir and let it boil in low heat only.
- Add the ¼ cup of water and stir.
- When it’s boiling, remove the ginger, orange and onion.
- Thicken with slurry until it reaches the consistency of the sauce.
- Served with fried fish, chicken or pork. Enjoy
Fried Bangus Teriyaki
Teriyaki Sauce (Pinoy Style)