This spiced vinegar will be your all-around kitchen friend! And it may give you income too. Learn how to make it here!
We love dipping our food into something. Hot dogs are best eaten with ketchup. Siomai goes well with calamansi and soy sauce mixture. Dried fish is so good with vinegar. Even pandesal taste better when dipped in coffee. And oh, how about the street food we love eating? Kwek kwek, kikiam, fishball, squid ball, okoy, and more. WHo would eat them without good spicy vinegar? Yum!
This recipe is all about this condiment that Filipinos love-spiced vinegar. In addition to the common ingredients that we put in a spiced vinegar, namely, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper, and chili, we will add lemongrass. It will make a difference in its taste! This concoction will not just be good for your kitchen; you could even sell it. It may be your ticket to a great business venture!
- 1 Liter Coconut Vinegar/Tuba
- ½ cup Fish Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tbsp salt and 1 tsp of Pepper
- 2 pcs. Slice Onion
- 1 whole Slice Garlic
- 10 – 20 pcs. Red Chili
- 50 grams of Slice Ginger
- 3 to 5 pcs. Slice Lemon Grass
- Wash and cut all the Ingredients.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
- If there is no blender. Finely Chopped the ginger, garlic, onion, chili, lemon grass.
- Pour the mixing bowl the blended ingredients then mix with fish sauce, salt and pepper, sugar and vinegar. Mix well
- Serve with your favorite Chicharon. Enjoy!