Menudo is the number one on the list of my comfort foods and it’s hard for me to last a month without trying one – literally. Some would say that I am addicted to this food while others would use the term “obsession”, I just simply look at it as a necessity – a basic necessity that I cannot live without.
- 5 pcs. Of Hotdogs
- 1 small of Potato
- 1 small of Carrots
- ¼ cup of Tomato sauce
- ¼ cup of Ketchup
- 1 tsp. Salt, pepper and magic sarap
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 1 pc. of Onion
- 1/2 cup of water
- Oil for sauté
- Green chili (optional)
- Prepare and slice the ingredients into small cubes.
- Sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the slice hotdogs and stir.
- Add the water and boil.
- Add the slice potato, carrots and green peas.
- Add the salt pepper and magic sarap. Stir and cover.
- Add the tomato sauce and ketchup then mix until cook.
- Lastly add the green chili and stir.
- Serve and enjoy the tipid ulam.