- 3 packs of Oreo biscuits
- 1/2 cup of Fresh milk
- ½ tsp of Baking powder
- Chocolate Sauce for Ganache
- Grated Chocolate for toppings (optional)
- Oil and paper liner
- Separate the Oreo biscuits from its filling. Set aside
- Put in a clean plastic and crush the Oreo biscuit or use blender to make it faster.
- Pour the crushed Oreo’s and add the baking powder, add the fresh milk and mix.
- Lastly add the filling from Oreo. Mix well
- Brush the rice cooker pot of oil and put with wax paper/parchment paper.
- Pour and strain the Oreo mixture in rice cooker and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool and removed from the rice cooker.
- Glazed with chocolate sauce and top with grated chocolate.
- Serve and Enjoy the Chocolate Oreo Cake.