- 1 cup of Condensed Milk
- 3 cups of Graham Powder
- 1 pack of Marshmallow
- In a bowl mix add the 2 and 1/2 cups of graham powder and add little by little amount of condensed milk. Then mix it well
- And add again a little amount of condensed milk then mix it well.
- Add the remaining amount of condensed milk and mix well until too form of like dough.
- Take a few amount of graham dough and roll it in your palm and make it flat.
- Put the marshmallow in the middle of flattens graham dough and shape it again into ball.
- Then pour the remaining 1/2 cup of graham powder into plate and roll the graham balls.
- Serve and Enjoy the Graham balls dessert.