- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup of powder milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 pc. of egg
- Few of salt
- 1 and 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of butter (melted)
- pinch of salt
- small slices of cheese (for topping)
- puto molder
- In a mixing bowl, put the flour, powder milk, sugar, salt and baking powder. Mix well
- Add the egg and water then mix well.
- Lastly add the melted butter and mix then set aside.
- Strain the mixture puto to make it fine and smooth.
- Scoop and pour in the puto molder and arrange into steamer.
- Cook and steam for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- After 8 minutes put the slices of cheese on top of each puto and steam for another 2 minutes.
- Let them cool down then remove the cooked puto from the molder cups.
- Serve and enjoy special puto cheese!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10