- 1 kilo of Pork
- 1 pack of Barbeque Sauce
- 1/2 cup of Sprite Soda
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sugar, 1 tsp. Salt and 1 tbsp. Pepper
- ½ tsp. Seasoning Granules
- 1/4 cup of Ketchup
- 1 whole Garlic slice dice
- Barbeque stick
- Marinate the pork with soy sauce, garlic, seasoning granules, sugar, salt, and pepper, ketchup, barbeque sauce and sprite soda then mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Skewer the marinated pork and set aside.
- Ready the griller and sauce for basting. For basting sauce mix the oil, ketchup and the remaining sauce from the marinated pork.
- Grilled the pork bbq in 2 to 3 minutes each side.
- Brush of basting sauce to make it juicy.
- Turn it time to time.
- Serve with favorite sauce and enjoy.