Give yourself a sweet afternoon treat with this Milo dalgona! Join the craze with this recipe!
Dalgona became a trend when quarantine all over the world started. It looks difficult to do at first, but when you tried it, you would want to make one everyday! This drink is made by whipping coffee, sugar, and hot water until they become creamy. Afterwards, you place the mixture on milk. It is super delicious! It tastes like the coffee you are buying from coffee shops.
The name of this beverage is from the Korean term dalgona, which is a sugar sweet in that country. Although dalgona coffee contains none of this sweet, its taste and appearance are the same.
In this recipe, we will not use coffee. It will be good for those who are abstaining from drinking coffee. This Milo dalgona recipe is for you! It’s creamy and chocolatey! Perfect for you! Try it now!
- 1 Sachet Milo
- 5 tbsp. Nestle Cream
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 cup of Water
- 1 Swak Bear brand Powder milk
- Ice cube
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- In the mixing bowl add the nestle cream mix until fluffy and add the milo powder and mix well. Set aside
- In a glass with water add the sugar and powder milk. Mix well
- Add ice cubes and top with milo dalgona.
- Sprinkle with milo powder. Enjoy